06 July 2008

Lazy Sunday & Flickr

Have you ever gotten lost in Flickr? For about three hours? No? Just me then huh? Ah well...so many amazing pictures to be found there! Here's a mosaic of just a few of the wonderful pics I found there this afternoon while I was NOT folding laundry, walking on the treadmill or mowing the yard...

1. the tree, 2. Untitled, 3. Fields of Gold, 4. Untitled, 5. Dainty Daisy, 6. 11, 7. now even newer zealand, 8. In Search Of..., 9. boots & spurs, 10. Cowboys, 11. no bomb can daunt me!!, 12. Flowers & The Tree 花與樹, 13. No Catcher in the Rye, 14. Cherry on the RailRoad, 15. Cow Country #2, 16. Ya gotta love this kid!, 17. Untitled, 18. Alchemy in BW, 19. Kentucky bluegrass?, 20. Untitled, 21. IMG_0988_HDR, 22. kandiliniz mübarek olsun..dua ile, 23. Summer came like cinnamon.., 24. Cow, 25. Untitled


Oh, and Photoshop + Pioneer Woman actions = real problem :-)
Here's another one from the 4th that I just couldn't leave alone...
This is the original...



And here's what I did to it...


PW's quick edge burn action.
I am printing a bunch of these now, so when I finally do scrap again, I will be set for pictures...I will scrap again, too - if I ever leave Flickr and Photoshop :-)
More later...
Nikki

No comments: