14 July 2008

Can you believe it?!?!

Ok, I've always said that I would never go digital with my scrapping...but....since I've been playing with photoshop so much lately, I decided to give it a shot. Yep, you read that right...I made a digital layout:
Now before you get all excited and tizzied - I made this using idiot-proof step-by-step instructions from a kit I downloaded from here: Layout kit
I think I might do this again at some point, but I definitely don't see digital replacing my regular scrapping. I love my glue and paint and ink and paper way too much. I love the touchy-feely aspect of regular scrapping, but I can see incorporating some digital techniques into my normal stuff. This was a fun and interesting diversion, and it made me realize that the scrappers who do all digital stuff are waaayyyy smarter than I am, cause this was a simple page and it had me frazzled a couple of times. there is do much detail and so many steps involved in doing something like this. I could have duplicated the same look with real paper in about a third of the time this took. So kudos to all you digital girls; you have my admiration and respect!
Anyway...just something I thought I'd share... pics from this weekend and an actual scrapping project coming in the next couple days...shocking I know! I scrapped! :-)
More later...

No comments: