19 June 2008

There's one in every family...


For as long as I can remember, I've been the unofficial photographer for my family. I'm the annoying one walking around sticking the camera in your face - click, click, click. You know what I mean, you have one in your family, too. Of course, I'm also the one they call when they are looking for pictures, so it's all good. It's not uncommon for me to take a couple hundred pictures at any given family event. Of course, I'll delete a third or more of them because they are crap, but that's still a lot of pictures. Most members of my family really don't mind all the picture-snapping going on. However, there are a few who hide their faces when they see me coming. It doesn't bother me - I just wait till they're not looking and snap away.
And then there is my cousin, Bryon.
He doesn't like it when I take his picture.
Every time we are at a family function, I end up with at least one of these pictures. Him smiling and flippin' me the bird. Without fail - I have about a dozen decent shots just like this. It's become a game of sorts - see how many shots I can get BEFORE I get the "bird" shot. Everyone has little family traditions that need to be remembered...this is just one of mine :-)

More later...

No comments: