18 June 2008

Did you ever just.....

wanna kick somebody in their stupid head? Good, I'm not the only one! Man, people piss me off sometimes! There is one part of my job that I am totally dependant on someone else to be able to do. I must get a tiny little piece of info from this person in order to do what I am supposed to do. And if I don't do my thing with this piece of info, then well...let's just say it's bad - real bad. And yet somehow, this person manages to NOT do their job AND get pissed at me for not doing mine! How the hell am I supposed to do my part when they don't do theirs? If I drop the ball...fine get pissed at me; yell, scream, kick, throw things - whatever. I have no problem fessing up when it's my fault. But damnit! Don't slack on YOUR job and then call blaming me that it didn't get done! Jeez! And what really burns my butt is that this is not the first time this has happened...or even the second. No, this happens at least once or twice a month. Frankly, I'm tired of getting yelled at for crap I didn't do. Now I have spent half the morning trying to fix the mess created by their lack of doing-their-damn-job crap and have gotten nothing done that I needed to. So very frustrating!

Ok...now on a less bitchy note :-)
Chris came to work with today - he says because he wanted to help me here and not be sitting at home bored all day. However, being the supah-smart mom that I am - I know that it was really because he didn't want to clean his room and he wants to go eat Mexican food for lunch. Can't slip nothing past me :-) Hehehehehe!
More later...

1 comment:

Cynde said...

lol! i can relate! really i can! i do something every now and then!!!! hope today was better! cynde