16 June 2009

Dirt bike riders...


I'm not sure I have ever seen Nick have as much fun as he did on this little 4-wheeler! I didn't think we would ever get him off of it!



Kylie decided she wanted to learn to ride the dirt bike, so she started off on this little one...made for kids...



She did really, really well...


Till it was time to stop... Guess Chris forgot to tell her where the brakes were...


Showing off on the little bike...



All the little 4-wheeler was very popular...



Chris is getting more comfortable on the dirt bike...



Have no idea what was so funny but it made for a great picture...



Dirt...dirt...dirt...dirt...






Jumping.... fun for them, heart attack for me....









I have no idea....



cute cousins...

Gotta say that these dirt bike ridin' days are some of my favorites...

more later....

No comments: