20 August 2008

Quickie...

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who commented, called and emailed to see how Chris was doing after his surgery! It means a lot to me and him, too...although you know how boys are...he would never say so :-) He went to school yesterday and was fine - totally loved being able to sit and watch PE...hehehehe! He was mad about being required to take it - thinks it's a silly class. I told him to suck it up and get it out of the way.
Oh well...nothing much else going on here...thankfully! I love it when it's blissfully quiet ... and I am jinxing the hell out of myself so I will stop now...
Planning a marathon cleaning of my scrap room this weekend, so I will keep you all posted on that and if I don't return by Monday or Tuesday...please send someone to my scrapbook room to dig me out from under all the crap that I need to throw away, k?
more later...

No comments: