23 August 2008

please send help...



Remember when I said I was going to start a marathon cleaning session of my scraproom?

Well, I've changed my mind...
I think I am just going to move and start over.
My mom will probably have a heart attack that I posted actual pictures of the mess that has taken over in there. I literally can't see the top of my desk! The floor isn't too bad - a couple piles - mostly pages that need to be put in albums and some magazines. But man, that desk! Anybody wanna help?
Anybody wanna adopt me so I can move out of here and start over?
anybody?

Crap! I guess I better get busy...

more later...

2 comments:

Penne said...

You could hire Jodie like I did. She was awesome at organization and I paid her in scrap supplies...my room was a lot worse than yours though.

Debbi said...

You mean someone hires out for organizing a room or was that just Penne's friend? Nikki, I think your room shows character. You probably couldn't output your amazing projects if you had room to work or could find anything....LOL.
Debbi M