30 August 2008

My brother's Kids...

Last weekend Chris and I went to my Grandma's with my brother and his four kids - yes, my brother has four (4) kids - 3 boys (hehehehehe) and one girl. And I seriously can't stop taking pictures of them! They are four of the freaking cutest kids ever...really. Ever. Take a look...

This is the newest one...Caden. Don't you just wanna kiss those cheeks?


Here he is again in black and white...still too flippin' cute for words.


This is Leeman. He is as mischievous as he is adorable...and I think I love him :-)


Here's little John or Bubbie as he is also known. I'm not sure how a boy can be so pretty, but he really is...even with all that dirt on his face.


Here's Beckah...you may recognize her from dozens of scrapbooks pages...I have two boys, so she is the only girl I get to scrapbook regularly - she is my pink-flower-glitter fix.


Here's John with Bubbie and Leeman - they really like their daddy for some reason...



Maybe because he make them do this...



Here's my Grandma and baby Caden...I can't even begin to describe how much I love this woman...


There you go...told you they were cute didn't I :-)

more later...

No comments: