29 July 2008

drive by...

quick update to let all 3 of my readers know i'm not dead...super busy right now....
i had a super-fun photo shoot this past saturday with a beautiful family, so i have been crazed trying to get their photos proofed...along with trying to get ready for a yardsale this weekend at my house (email me if you want to know more details about that, as i will have scrapping stuff for sale!) and to make matters worse, they put this new web blocker-filter thingy on our internet at work, so i can't upload pics and post from there anymore...i tell ya, it's like they want us to actually work or something? go figure...
and then we found out this evening that chris may have lyme's disease! ack! anyone know anything about this...if so, email me! doctor said he's pretty sure that's what it is, but did blood work up to be sure. went ahead and started him on meds anyway and will get the blood work back in a few days. seriously, anything else?
well, that's enough whining for now... :-)
i'll be back soon with pics from the photo shoot i mentioned earlier (anyone need pics taken, let me know...i'm for hire...cheap...no weddings)
can't think of anything else right now...
more later...
nikki

2 comments:

Debbi said...

Nikki,
I don't know much about Lyme's disease. Hope everything goes o.k. with it. Glad to hear you're for hire. I've been thinking when Caleb is a little older I would like some pictures taken of the grandkids. Nothing fancy, just normal everyday things. (That could be scary at our house). Good luck with the yard sale.
Debbi

Barb said...

Good luck with the yard sale....and your pics are always good so can't wait to see them...I'm pretty sure there are more than 3 people who read your blog!