27 June 2008

Somewhere over the rainbow....

Has some fun thunderstorms yesterday evening and early night - and, yes, I said fun. Me, the biggest storm-chicken-shit on the planet actually likes some storms. The ones that are pretty much all show - you know, lots of lightening and thunder but very little actual substance :-) Yeah, yeah, yeah...
Anyway, Chris and I stood outside watching the storm roll in and after it moved off to the south we were treated to the sight above! I was thrilled/shocked/amazed to have actually captured the rainbow AND the lightening! So freakin' awesome! (click the pic to see a bigger version)
Chris went back out after it got totally dark to try for some lightening pictures himself - 'cause, you know if I got one then he has to get one :-) You what...the little twerp got some really great shots! I will post some of his lightening pictures later today for your viewing pleasure and amazement.
Don't forget about the crop tomorrow - email me if you need more info!
More later...

No comments: