20 April 2010

Oh my!

So about 6 weeks ago Reggie and Chris had an accident. Chris is over 6 feet tall and pushing 200 hundred solid pounds of almost 17 year old boy. Reggie was at the time a 5 month old puppy, weighing in at about 26 pounds. Chris fell. On Reggie. You do the math....

Anyway, Reggie ended up with a dislocated hip (better than the alternative....he would have gotten hit by a car if Chris hadn't fallen on him). The emergency vet set the hip back in place, but warned us that it only works about 50% of the time. Well, of course we ended up in the 50% that didn't work. This past Friday, Reggie had surgery to fix his hip (and make him non-reproductive haha) and rather than share the gruesome after surgery pics, I thought I would show you some sweet recovery pics instead.

He has decided that my bed is where he wants to rest. More specifically, my pillow.


I have a very hard time making him move...

But then Chris doesn't exactly make him either...


Good grief! These two are quiet the pair :)





No comments: