21 February 2010

I *heart* Ippity Stamps!!!

Ok, if you haven't seen the Ippity Stamps yet, you should really go check out Rona's blog and see them because they are fantastic!!! I got several of the new sets in the kits she has been making up and played with them this weekend (yes, I should have been packing more stuff and moving boxes...but I couldn't resist!)

Here's what I did...


That stamp is so fun! You can color it, paint it, glitter it...whatever! Oh, and Yes! I made a card! Shocking I know!


This one is a little hard to see but it's on that white label under the pics.
It says, "it takes courage to grow up and become who you are." I Love This Stamp!!!


I think this may be my favorite! It says, " you are fabulous" and I think I love it!


I used it again on this page!

I made all this out of one kit that comes with paper, ribbon and the stamp set!! I did add a few things here and there...some stickers and chipboard...I had a great time playing with the stamps and have more coming!! Three more sets with kits :)

2 comments:

Rona said...

these are fabulous Nikki!! I'm so glad you like your stamps!

Debbi said...

So are you hooked on the Ippity stamps too? Gosh I love them and the Unity stamps. I made a card this weekend for Baley with the "It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are". That stamp was so fitting for her. Love your card and the LO.