29 July 2009

Can't say you weren't warned.......

I told you there were baseball pictures coming.... I wasn't kidding.



Catcher. Loved playing catcher. His favorite position. And he was pretty good at it, didn't seem to mind getting hit occasionally...weird, but true.


These were the smallest baseball pants we could find...and they were baggy.



What a swing!


Seriously, this kids has NO butt. I'm not kidding.




Waiting to here when the first place decision game was going to be...



Ready to run....


Again, no butt. Where he got this gene, I have no idea becasue it certainly wasn't from me.
I think this may be my favorite picture of the whole season though :)



Again with the swing...



So good at cheering on his team-mates!



Must. Slide. In. The. Dirt. It's a complution, I tell you. The ball is no where near, and yet he slides...


In the middle of a game, and he stops to cheese for Mom and the camera. So cool.



Catching again...


Super, awesome, great coach! Can't say enough good things about him.
Oh yeah, and those are First Place trophies they are holding :)



Again, in the dirt....



This smile makes all the late nights, mosquitoe bites and sun burns worth it.

No comments: