28 March 2009

absolutely nothing....

***warning***
this post will be about absolutely nothing in particular... random, if you will.
I'm bored. It's raining. The never-ending sound of my washer and dryer are threatening to put me to sleep. If I eat one more co-co puff I might throw up. so here i am...posting links to help you waste time :-)

THIS is going on today, so if you want some awesome inspiration, start clicking :-)

Megan Joy on American Idol makes me smile. I cannot explain why I love her voice! It is so different and unique...I would by an album by her today.

I *heart* these. They were featured HERE. They make me happy. Unfortunately I did not win one of the sets that were being given away.

Can't stop listening to THIS. Seriously love this new song by Rascal Flatts.

And THIS. Oh this song makes me happy! Love, love it! Check it out...


Oh. My. Goodness. This picture is one of my new favorites. Something about little boys and blue jean butts. Too stinking cute!!! And by the way, this is my nephew... so it's okay.



This IS my favorite picture right now. I took this last weekend when "we" went riding. Remember I use the term "we" loosely. :-) although, I did actually get on the dirt bike last weekend and got taken for a ride. It was seriously fun...I think I might do it again. LOL But this picture was boys playing in the mud... and I think I love it.

Tomorrow is RACE day. Look at my boy Kasey qualifying sixth. Look at Doug's boy Tony qualifying seventh. :-) Should make for an interesting time watching the race, no?

For all my Photoshop buddies... how about some ACTIONS. I found this site. Haven't played here too much but did find a couple really cool ones.

THIS
post on 2Peas nearly made me choke I laughed so hard!!!

Love THIS. and THIS. and THIS. and THIS. oh yeah, and THIS.

I don't even make cards, and I can't stop looking at THIS site. Lovely, lovely stuff here.

THIS is what Nick is watching right now. If you have never seen this movie, go right now and get it. Now. Run.


If you have never seen HER blog, go there now. Oh my goodness, the yummy-ness is everywhere. And links...oh my does she have the blog links...and don't start clicking them unless you have hours to spend drooling. Seriously. You have been warned.

and now that I have helped you waste a fair portion of your day, I will leave you with THIS. I dare you not to laugh.

more later...
nikki

No comments: