05 June 2008

update...

The bunnies are still in my backyard...for now. I think the damn things are Kamakazi bunnies or just plain stupid! I went out to finish mowing yesterday when I got home from work and the little beggers were out in the yard and they kept running around - back and forth in front of the mower - like they were playing chicken or something. Silly rabbit, mowers mean death! Oh well, I managed to finish without any more "accidents" later in the evening, I looked out and they were still out there hopping around the yard...Momma bunny was hiding under the edge of the hydrangea watching. She doesn't like me.

i think I'm rodeo-bound tomorrow night - the east perry county community rodeo is this weekend. Usually a lot of fun...kinda weird to have that many people in a little town that usually has less than 350 people in it, but hey...cowboys in Wranglers. 'nough said.

more later...

No comments: