28 October 2007

A little more info...

This class was a lot of fun to design! We are going to be using Prima paper, a whole bunch of Hambly transparencies, and this incredibly cool printed scotch tape from Prima. So cool! I'm really excited about the class!
I was asked about what to bring, so here goes...
Crop-a-dile (if you have one)
Craft knife
Sandpaper or sanding stick
Glue for chipboard (zip-dry, modge podge, glue stick, etc.)
Regular adhesive (for pics and paper)
scissors
Ink pad (if you want to ink your stuff rather than paint it)
Paper trimmer
Pictures (if you want to put in while you are working)

To answer another question... Kits...kits for this class may be difficult because there is alot of painting and the tape is on a roll, so I can't just cut off pieces to put in a kit...however...if anyone is interested in one of these book, but can't make it to the class, email me personally (scraphappy33@gmail.com) and we will work something out. I can make a book for you to add pictures to or something...I'll work with you on that!

That should be about it...

I will forwarn you all though, we will most likely NOT finish this book during the class time, as there is a TON of details and a whole lot of painting...BUT, I will be at the store after the classes for the crop time to help anyone wanting to get it done.

No comments: