01 September 2007

Small Town Girls class pic







Here's a peek at the acrylic book class I will be teaching at the Small Town Girls retreat. This is the front cover and first page (front is clear). We will be using Basic Grey "Recess" paper and letter stickers, as well as some goodies from 7 Gypsies. You can use this little book for pics of your kids, grandkids, or even youself (no cracks about my 80's big hair :-) hehehehe!) The first 4 pages of the book are at the store and I will be finishing the last 4 this weekend. The class is $20 & I will be at the retreat to help you finish it since we probably won't get done during the class. I am going to post some more pics of my kits and the other class & kit projects that are available later this afternoon, since Cynde bailed and went camping :-P If you want to sign up for anything, email me or call the store (204-7662). You can order kits for any of the projects, even if you can't be there that day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cynde said...

ha, ha! i stole the pictures of the retreat ( i really hope you don't care!) and posted them on the STG's blog. also i need to see if there is a way i can give you access to post on that blog? kwim? i'm asking here cause i will forget to ask ya later. :0
sees ya!
cynde