07 August 2007

New stuff!

I'm headed to the store this afternoon to check out some of the new stuff from CHA that has finally made it in - Technique Tuesday, some of the 7 Gypsies stuff, wonderful ribbon from May Arts, and I forget what else. Cynde & I (as well as Penne & Angela) are putting the finishing touches on our retreat planned for Sept. 8th and it's gonna be a lot of fun! We will each be teaching a class, we will have a "Technique" sort of demo/make-n-take, and lots of kits for sale, as well as supper and a big chunk of crop time to work on your kits. We have some surprises in store, too, so be on the look out for more info coming soon!
I am crazy-busy right now trying to get retreat classes done and ready for sign-ups this weekend, and for some reason decided that NOW was the time to start reading the Harry Potter books. For some reason I had resisited this until recently, but with the buzz of the final book, I couldn't resist any longer. So in 10 days (yep, 10!) I read all 7 books. And worked on retreat projects, and worked my real job, and went school shopping, and, and, and... well you get the idea! Not much sleep for me lately, but that's okay!
I will be posting sneak peeks of my retreat classes here in a couple days. And I want to post about my thoughts on the Harry Potter books - lots of thoughts rolling around in my head on that topic & it's kinda getting mixed up with my scrapping stuff - not a pretty sight! HEhehehe!

1 comment:

Penne said...

So you are a Potter fan as well! Good to know I am not alone.