13 November 2006

Nothing much...


Just checking in...nothing much going on here...
Chris got a deer last weekend; nice sized doe - first day of youth season & he and Ted were only out about an hour or so. That was good! He really enjoys going hunting with Ted.
Nick had a great week at school last week - all greens - gotta love that.
I have been working on more class projects for the day -after-Thanksgiving classes. I am posting a pic of one here & I have to stop by the store and get the other ones so I can take pics of them. This calendar is something I saw in the Nov/Dec06 issue (i think) of Simple Scrapbooks (not sure who did it, sorry! But thanks to whoever it was) - loved the idea! So I adapted it to work with the Junkitz deco boardz. Totally love how it turned out!
Anyway nothing much going on here...
Later...

No comments: