31 October 2006

Happy Halloween!

Wow! I suck as a blogger! No updates for months.... oh well...
Busy busy with classes, and various other scrappin' projects - gotta love that.
Weird mood lately - really want to scrap, but having a hard time getting motivated... I look at something and think "wow I should do that"...and then sit down to scrap and nothing...
Pisses me off.

Another retreat coming up next weekend - six classes - some cool stuff this time. Last one till Feb. Which is good - I'm ready for a break! I really want to enter HOF this year - not that I think I have a chance in hell of winning - I just want to enter to be able to say I did. Just for me.

This page is one I did Saturday for the challenge in Ali Edwards ezine - it was all about creative confidence. I think I love this page :-) Or rather I love what this page represents - me just playing, being creative, letting go & having fun. Love that!

So enjoying Ali's ezine - lot's of good stuff in there! Makes you think - think about being creative - being a life artist as she calls it - think about just enjoying the process and not worrying about perfection or trands. So cool!

Okay - I guess that's enough for now...

Happy Halloween!

No comments: